Twitter YouTube Mobile an official Florida government website


 ‭(Hidden)‬ Content Editor ‭[2]‬



Chat with us!Mon - Fri 8 AM to 5 PM EST


Picture Size
slide1.jpgslide1720 x 30986 KB 2/23/2015 5:51 PM
Welcome to the Florida Department of Revenue Child Support website.
Read More About Us…/dor/childsupport/about_us.html_top
slide2.jpgslide2720 x 30960 KB 2/23/2015 5:51 PM
Access to your child support information online 24 / 7.
Visit eServices…Visit eServices…_blank
slide3.jpgslide3720 x 30956 KB 5/10/2016 1:47 PM
Child Support Agents are available to discuss your case online Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST.
Learn More...Chat with us_blank
slide4.jpgslide4720 x 30953 KB 2/23/2015 5:51 PM
Make Child Support payments online. It's quick & easy!
Learn More.../dor/childsupport/make_payments_top
slide5.jpgslide5720 x 309100 KB 2/23/2015 5:51 PM
Contact us. We're here to help!
Contact Us.../dor/childsupport/phone.html_top

​We’ve made improvements to the security features of the Child Support eServices site. You can now get your username or reset your password online. We have also added email notifications to help keep you informed when any changes happen on your account, such as email, password, phone, mailing and residential address and employment.


Service bureaus and payroll companies with an active Florida New Hire account can login to Child Support Employer Services. You can report employee terminations, separations, bonuses, lump sum or similar one-time payments and even request copies of income withholding orders on employees for any of the employers you manage. Accessing these features is easy! Use your Florida New Hire account to sign in.


Through Florida KidCare, the state of Florida offers health insurance for children from birth through age 18.


​​Employers are required to send information about newly hired employees to the Florida New Hire Reporting Center shortly after the employee has been hired.


​There are many K-12 Scholarship Programs available to Florida’s families and their children. Information can be found on the Department of Education’s website at: