Software Developers' Information
ALERT — July 28, 2015
- TY 2015 will continue to use category-based XML, but the Department will migrate to forms-based XML in TY 2016.
ALERT — November 20, 2014
Sales, Solid Waste and E911 Prepaid Wireless
- Updated XML specifications for sales and use tax and/or solid waste surcharge are available.
- E911 Prepaid Wireless is a new fee and is included with sales and solid waste specifications. Electronic filing will begin April 1, 2015.
- TY 2014, CIT will remain category based schema; TY 2015 the Department will implement forms based schema.
- Effective January 1, 2015, the taxable wage base has been changed from $8,000.00 to $7,000.00.
More information is available in the Developers’ Specifications.
The Developers' Specifications page includes links to various file specifications and schemas per tax. If you have questions about a specific tax, you may view detailed information on the tax information pages.
XML filing is available for the following taxes:
- Sales and use tax, solid waste surcharge and/or E911 prepaid wireless fee,
- Reemployment tax,
- Corporate income tax, and
- Motor fuel tax for suppliers and terminal operators (coming soon).
EDI filing is available for the following taxes:
- Motor fuel tax for suppliers and terminal operators.
To develop filing software, contact us by secure email at firstname.lastname@example.org