Florida Department of Revenue (FDOR) Quick Surveys
Internet Site Quick Surveys
Please complete the Internet Site Quick Survey that corresponds to the area of the Department of Revenue web site that you visited today.
Important! For your protection, do not put any personal information in the surveys. Personal information includes your name, address, phone numbers and social security number.
Tax Publication Quick Surveys
If you have received or accessed any of the following publications, click on the pertinent link to go to the appropriate survey site. Please take a minute or two to complete the survey. If you have not received or accessed any of these publications, please go back to FDOR main page.
Want the latest tax information? Subscribe to DOR publications.
- Facts on Tax (FOT)
For recipients of the Facts on Tax mailouts, or readers of the FOTs online.
For recipients of DOR publication mailouts, or readers of any of these publications online:
- e-Services: Filing and Paying Your Taxes Electronically
- Florida's Sales and Use Tax
- Guide for Business Owners
- Florida Tax Information for New Residents
- Looking at Business Opportunities In Florida?
- Florida's Discretionary Sales Surtax
- Florida's Corporate Income Tax
- Beginning Your Relationship with the Department of Revenue
- What Employers Need to Know about Reemployment Tax
- Florida Taxpayer's Bill of Rights
- Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax
Thank you for helping us improve our products and services by providing us feedback.