Governor and Cabinet (Attorney General, Chief Financial Officer, and Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services) are the head of the Department of Revenue. These four statewide elected officials appoint an Executive Director to guide and manage the operations of the Department. The Executive Director takes direction from and reports to the Governor and Cabinet.
- Executive Director: Leon M. Biegalski
- Deputy Executive Director: Andrea Moreland
- Chief of Staff: Tajiana Ancora-Brown
- Child Support Program Director: Ann Coffin
- General Tax Administration Program Director: Maria Johnson
- Property Tax Oversight Program Director: Dr. Maurice Gogarty
- Information Services Program Director: Damu Kuttikrishnan
Strategic Leadership Board: The Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director, Chief of Staff, and four Program Directors make up the Department of Revenue’s Strategic Leadership Board. The Board is responsible for gathering facts and data and providing advice to the Executive Director on the direction for the agency. The Board also reviews, recommends, and monitors the implementation of department-wide projects and policies, subject to the approval of the Executive Director.